Tuesday, July 3, 2007


Vy is hounding me to add an entry to our vacation blog. I'm Ky and I am in charge of planning our day trips. I visited UT last summer for a couple of days and began the talk of taking a longer trip out there in the summer. Vy, Py and I vowed to take such a trip in the summer of '07 but until Py and I mapped out our route and made a reservation back in March, it all seemed too whimisical. But alas, here we are and later this afternoon, Vy and I will be boarding a plane to be with Py over Independence Day (USA) and then we will be off.
While on a mini trip with a friend in PA last week, I purchased the National Parks Pass for the trip which will grant us access to all the national parks and monuments that we visit. It's pretty cool and you can get your passport stamped at each National Park you visit. You can also buy pretty stamps to add to your passport book but as my mom would say, I just purchased a barbie doll. :-)
I have been here in IL for one week now and things have been great. I visit the gym on most days and even attended a workout class. Although it seemed so easy it must have worked every muscle in this bod because I'm feeling a little stiff and sore. Perhaps I should have begun earlier, the hikes I have planned are going to kick our @$$#$.

No comments: